Abu Dhabi Grand Prix set at the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi is seen as the most glamorous weekend of the F1 calendar. It remains the biggest event in the United Arab Emirates with a 60,000 strong crowd. From superyachts and supermodels to celebrity-studded after-parties, Abu Dhabi is without question the place to be. The twilight race has a magical atmosphere as day turns into night and the light shines down on some of the greatest names in motorsport. The fact the race is the last of the season makes it all the more exciting with last year's race winner Lewis Hamilton being pipped to the 2016 championship by Nico Rosberg.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Packages Available from £670pp
Harbour package includes...
- Spacious, private, air-conditioned suite, with dining & bar areas
- Large terrace with shaded outside seating
- Gourmet buffet catering, offering a stunning selection for breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea
- All day open bar, including premium champagne, fine wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Multi-screen TV's, both inside the suite and on the terrace, to capture all the action
- Q&A sessions with leading F1 personalities
- Magnificent trackside views
- Access from 11 am until one hour after the final track action
- Wristbands for evening concerts
Ready for More?
Let us take it from here
We'll be happy to provide you with more info about any of the listed packages. If you'd like help crafting a custom event experience, allow us to leverage exclusive access to help make this an unforgettable time.